a passionate physical and emotional love based on aesthetic enjoyment; stereotype of romantic love
a love that is played as a game or sport; conquest; may have multiple partners at once
an affectionate love that slowly develops from friendship, based on similarity
love that is driven by the head, not the heart
obsessive love; experience great emotional highs and lows; very possessive and often jealous lovers
selfless altruistic love; spiritual
Tagged by emmix3
Rule #1: Always post the rules.
Rule #2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, then write 11 new ones.
Rule #3: Tag 11 people and link (once again, sorry) them in this post.
Rule #4: Tell them you tagged them.
1. One thing that makes you think of someone you love
- Mango Lassi :3
2. The sweetest thing someone has ever done for you.
- It was my birthday and I wasn’t really concerned with that since I had so many other things going on that day. I had an exam 6th period and a show to set up as soon as school was over, so I walked in with all of these things going on. It was a habit for my friends to meet before school started in the lunchroom, so we all sat down and there was a piece of paper with my name on it. The letter was adorable and wonderful, and all of a sudden my day started to get better. Through each of my classes I found five other letters, each written in different hand writing so that I was unable to decipher who they were from. Cute presents and a beautiful flower were left. Finally I got home and checked Facebook to find a cute post on my wall from my best friend, asking if I had found all her little presents. It was the sweetest and most thoughtful birthday present anyone has ever given me.
3. Biggest accomplishment
- I honestly don’t think I’ve had my biggest accomplishment yet, so ask me on my deathbed, I’ll probably have a better answer.
4. Something about yourself that nobody really knows
- I suck at telling people about aspects of my life, not because I don’t want to, but simply because I don’t think anyone would actually care about it.
5. A favorite memory
- My grandmother used to have a pomegranate tree in her old house. It wasn’t really hers, it was the neighbors’, but it used to hang over the wall into the garden. I must have been only 8 or 9 years old, but I absolutely adored pomegranates. My grandad used to get them fresh from the market every day. One afternoon, my parents has gone out and I was home with my grandmother, and she was takn a nap, but I really wanted a pomegranate. So I snuck into the garden and stole one from the tree, ran to the kitchen and tried to find a knife. I was 8 or 9, so I didn’t actually know how to use a knife. Somehow I found one and was just about to cut into it when my grandmother walked into the kitchen. Instead of reprimanding me, she laughed and guided my hand into cutting the pomegranate. We cut and ate it together and it was one of the nicest memories I have.
6. A time you wish you could go back and relive over and over again
- My first semester in college. It was one of the happiest moments in my life :)
7. Your dream job/career/future
- Head publicist for some bollywood star.
8. 5 places you want to travel to
9. 3 of your favorite sounds
ii. The breathing after an intimate moment, that pause where there is pin drop silence, except for breathing
10. A food or drink you absolutely hate
- Bitter Gourd
11. 4 books you think everybody should read
i. American Born Confused Desi
ii. Emir’s Adventures…
iv. Harry Potter
v. 5 Point Someone
1. If there was one thing you could change about your life, what would it be?
2. Happiest memory?
3. Saddest memory?
4. What is the strangest thing you own?
5. What are you most afraid of?
6. Tell me about your best friend.
7. If your soul had a name, what would it be?
8. If there is one place in your past you could revisit, where would it be?
9. Tell me three things about the person you like/love, besides their physical appearance.
10. What is your favorite word?
11. Favorite sound?